Golf Rules Quick Reference (2023 Edition)
- Recently updated to include new 2023 rules
- Pocket-size rule guidebook
- Great for taking on the course to reference standard golf rules
- Indexed to quickly find what you are looking for
- Perfect for beginners and those learning the game
The handy, water-repellent rules guide is the world’s best-selling golf book and is acknowledged as a standard reference work – multi-award winning, recommended by golf associations and more than 2.5 million copies sold. It answers virtually every rule question in a matter of seconds. As each rule case is illustrated, the player can identify the correct way to proceed at a glance. The rules are explained in easy-to-understand language on the basis of specific golfing situations. Furthermore, the book is divided into sections by means of index tabs that correspond to an actual round of golf: “Tee”, “Fairway & rough”, “Bunker”, “Penalty area” etc. To sum it up, it is a “must” in every golf bag.